Do you think liberals listen to conservative radio more than conservatives do?

Do you think liberals listen to conservative radio more than conservatives do?
It seems like they’re always watching Fox news, reading Free Republic or Michelle Malkin, and listening to Savage and Limbaugh – waiting for something to call foul on.

I’m sure Rush thanks you for your ratings contributions that allow him to continue his show and be kept on the radio. In fact, I’m willing to bet, after the lame attempt to throw him under the bus, his ratings are higher than ever.

Doesn’t it seem like the leftist PC police are always LOOKING for something to feel offended about?

Suggestion by illicit_sandman
We listen because we like to know the talking points being handed out to the sheeple.

Besides,those morons are hilarious…

Suggestion by Ninja Rabbit 007
They seem to listen more than I do! The PC libs are always looking for the next thing to whine about and be offended by. Anything to make conservatives look bad!

Suggestion by mtmeggido
the vast majority of the audience of people like rush are repubs. you think otherwise? link?

Add your own answer in the comments!

palm reading free

How to make an MP3 song into a ringtone in my palm treo 680?
I’ve read in several places that one can make a ringtone out of whatever song we load up in our treo. However, I’ve been trying to do that and have yet to be successful. I’m wondering how I can do it. I have MP3 songs in there already, now I just need to make them ringtones. Anybody know how? Thanks in advance!

Suggestion by Steven5441
The following works if you can bluetooth to and from your phone and computer or email/text message music files.
Go to snapfiles.com and download a free file called mp3directcut. You can then open a mp3 song and cut any section of a song, save it to your computer and send it to your phone. I have found only a few songs won’t work. It is a little tricky using the progam until you get the hang of clicking on the start and stop tabs. I don’t know if it will work on a Treo but it works for my Razr and several other phones. I have a friend with a Sidekick and it won’t work for him.

What do you think? Answer below!

palm reading free

http://www.psychic-junkie.com/inside-palm-reading.html Do you want to learn what your hands can tell you about your personality with the ancient art of palmi…

, , , , , , ,

26 Responses to Do you think liberals listen to conservative radio more than conservatives do?

1. oh i see May 5, 2013 at 2:00 pm #

Probably a tie cause we are more interesting and they have to get the truth from somewhere! But, once they get the truth they twist it and turn it into vomit and venom! Twisted is it not? Sickos all of them.Oh your great but be a dear and take that awful picture down before you scare the children! That picture is spookier than Rosie hanging upside down man!

2. Dangerous May 5, 2013 at 2:10 pm #

With a record such as the War on Christmas, Reverse Racism, Freedom Fries, I guess we know which sides PC Police is always getting offended.

3. JackBauer May 5, 2013 at 2:33 pm #

Yep, the radical left is filled with professional victims. They look to be offended by anything that they don’t agree with so they can either try to get someone fired, or sue, or both.

4. Natanovich May 5, 2013 at 3:24 pm #

Liberals listen to conservative viewpoints because they like to be informed. They like to know everything that is going on.

Conservatives listen only to conservative viewpoints, and then just long enough to learn what their talking points are supposed to be.

This is a generalization, of course. Not all liberals or conservatives think that way. However, studies and polls indicate this general trend. 60% of republicans think evolution is false, whereas only 30% of democrats think it is false. Pretty clear and compelling evidence just in that single poll alone. Those who are informed recognize the efficacy of evolution as an explanation for the origin of species. Those who prefer dogma to science and reason have generally not even bothered to consider the matter–hence their immediate and thoughtless opposition to it.

5. eelfins May 5, 2013 at 4:15 pm #

Self-proclaimed tolerant people can’t be offended, it would be hypocritical.

6. karl k May 5, 2013 at 5:09 pm #

they dont listen for fear of edification, but they do hire professional digesters and obey the regurgitated version.

7. Adelaide B May 5, 2013 at 5:32 pm #

Good observation,I suspect they probably do listen to it more than we do.
    Just like there’s more Atheists on the Religion and Spirituality section of Yahoo Q&A than there are Religious and Spiritual people!
    And they seem to concern themselves an awful lot with what the rest of us think and it even appears that they obsess over it.
    All I can surmise from it is it doesn’t make any sense to us now why they do this and it never will.

8. Common Sense May 5, 2013 at 6:16 pm #

Yes. Liberals are never happy unless they have something to complain about…wether their complaints have merit or not.

9. whcwarrior_10 May 5, 2013 at 6:24 pm #

Liberals need people like Rush, Hannity, Limbaugh, Savage and the like to perpetuate their party of victimization. Without them, the liberal would’nt be able to claim victim status, and be reduced to nothing more than whiner…..

10. Dead Marxist May 5, 2013 at 6:55 pm #

I think they also have subscriptions to “Rush 24/7″

11. Sageandscholar May 5, 2013 at 7:44 pm #

After the right spend years complaining about a non existant (not to mention stunningly illogical) left bias in the media – they get all upset when you simply point out what everybody knows – that talk back radio and Fox News are just mouthpieces for the extreme right.

12. Megan W May 5, 2013 at 8:14 pm #

LOL. I don’t think I listen more than you do, I’m sure. But I do check it out to 1) find out what the enemy is saying; and 2) to get a few laughs.

13. ret_roch_cop May 5, 2013 at 9:06 pm #

Well, being that they can’t get a lib to keep a program more than a couple of weeks, they have to listen to Conservative Radio, or not listen to anything. Besides, have you ever listened to lib radio? The experience is like chewing aluminum foil.

14. dadw5boys May 5, 2013 at 10:02 pm #

NO, LIBERIALS CAN THINK FOR THEMSELVES!
    They don’t need some SORE ON THE BUTT draft dodger like RUSH BLIMPBURGER beating a drum of hate or burning crosses to make them understand the world and what is right.
    Liberials are free thinker not Freedom haters!

15. The EX-DEM V1.5 May 5, 2013 at 10:04 pm #

If I was them, and I’ll never be, I would to better understand my opposition.

BUT, we know they don’t because to them its a negative experience. This fact is proven in the manner in which they solve serious problems. Typically ignore it until it goes away and someone has fixed it for them, THEN complain how bad the person(s) screwed it up or made the problem worse by fixing it.

Well, it’s getting close to that time of year, here in the ultra Conservative South East, for festive holiday decorations and religious music on the radio. hehehe!

PEACE!

16. xenypoo May 5, 2013 at 11:00 pm #

Yes, and watch Fox News more, too. It’s evident the way they talk about Shawn Hannity, and Bill O’Reilly, Rush Limbaugh, etc. It’s kind of funny.
    Fox News is the MOST watched News Channel, and why is that? Libs out number Reps about 2 to 1, so it is Libs who keep that station so popular! Talk radio as well.

Maybe we Reps should be saying thank you for ONCE to the Liberals? LMAO!

17. Big Dawg May 5, 2013 at 11:54 pm #

Of course they do, how else do they come up with the rhetoric they spew. They listen to it and believe it all or believe none of it. I listen to it now and then for entertainment.

18. Moody Red May 6, 2013 at 12:11 am #

Well, yeah, to throw us off the track for their real agenda!
    Control of this country. To make us all subservient to a socialistic government.Instead of the government being her to protect our rights they would have the government make all of our decisions for us, how, when , and why we are getting health care, after all the government will be paying fro it, so they will make the decisions.
    Are you obese? Don’t worry, the government will take care of that too! Do you smoke, never fear the government will be here to fix that little problem. Are you presently working? Don’t worry the government will take care of you, but first we have to see if you qualify, fill out forms # A14973 thru # 18975
    All new borns, and their parents will now have an implant in the palm of their hands. Rest assured it is nothing but to find your child should they come up missing. It won’t be used to spy on you or on your child or to control you. This is only the beginning.
    The Liberals are not only policing the radio, but soon they will have only one station and government TV
    How far will the Liberals go, I ask you?

19. kveryeffective May 6, 2013 at 12:40 am #

I think you right because they quote all the time more than conservatives do.

You will notice liberals will say Rush said this or that but very few conservatives to do it.

Well seeing what Media Matters does to quotes it doesn’t surpise me.

20. White Organic Polish Princess May 6, 2013 at 1:33 am #

You know what they say, “Keep your friends close and your enemies closer”.

21. sharia_vigilant May 6, 2013 at 1:50 am #

I used to be of the mind that if only more liberals listened to conservative talk radio they would see the light.

Through my years of amateur blogging and debate and my experiences here at YA I have learned that this ā€œmissionā€ to educate liberals in reality is often futileā€¦

I have reached a few and that makes the good fight all the more better.

Let them listen and let them make up lies and distort. As long as we have our constitutional rights of freedom of speech and thought maybe some of those who do listen will have their eyes opened the real world. They can break away from the hate America socialist Left and become real Americans.

22. Jacob W May 6, 2013 at 2:23 am #

Listen to, no. Monitor, yes.

23. PRC47 GRUNT May 6, 2013 at 2:40 am #

Its funny as hell to see them in their car, windows rolled up, screaming and noone else in the car with them. YOU KNOW ……they are listening to talk radio! I thank Rush for sending a few of these jelly fish to their graves or at the VERY LEAST…….giving them High Blood Pressure!!

24. WILDMAN May 6, 2013 at 2:56 am #

THE LIBERALS & AS YOU CALL THEM THE PC POLICE ARE OUT OF CONTROL. IF IT WAS UP TO THEM THE ONLY NEWS YOU WOULD GET WOULD COME FROM LIBERAL SOURCES. THEY DON’T TOLERATE OPPOSING VIEWS VERY WELL.

25. Jonathan H May 6, 2013 at 3:27 am #

yes they know the real politicions are 2 smart for them so they pick on the radio wanna bees hay come over and pick on the bloggers libs

26. SirWilliam May 6, 2013 at 4:24 am #

…the Liberals listen to Fox and “Rush” more then you can imagine…(all the Liberal radio has gone bankrupt)… “They” won’t admit it but when you listen to their “rants” it’s always about Fox and Rush and Sean Hannity…how do “they” know so much about “them” if “they” weren’t glued to the “right” radio stations and the “right” TV program(s)… (“they” shall know the Truth and the Truth shall make “them” free…and better informed)