is there a completely free psychic that can help me find my soul mate?

is there a completely free psychic that can help me find my soul mate?
I need to know if there is any psychic that specializes in romance and love that is COMPLETELY FREE! All the psychics you kinda have to pay for….I want to find my soul mate <3 Any good resources i could use? :)

Suggestion by Mark
You’ve probably heard this before, but it’s true: all of that is bullsh!t. Nobody can see into the future or read someone else’s mind or palm or tea leaves or any crap like that.

Suggestion by ?
Yes, your own mind, Intuition.

Suggestion by Jennie
You can get psychic reading free here : http://www.meryem.com/free-psychic-readings.aspx

Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!

where can i go to get free psychic readings with the offer of free spells?
do anyone kno any websites or someone i can go to, to get free readings and free spells done

Suggestion by Starstuff58
Go to the JREF website. It has all kinds of info on psychic reading and the paranormal.

Suggestion by Jennifer
It would depend on what you wanted.

Suggestion by Meg
Your past was filled with anxieties, perhaps dealing with the realization that you’re getting older now and that the past cannot change, perhaps you were having a lot of trouble letting go of the situation, the only thing you had going for you is that you weren’t completely broke because you’re not an idiot when it comes to money, even if you didn’t have much left over things were stable.

Now you’re in denial, there is a lot of competition going on and a lot of backstabbing, whether it be at work or in a relationship environment. The card I got can also deal with school cliches.
You need to realize that things happen for a reason, and that it’s easier to look ahead and take action than it is to look to your past for happiness and comfort.

Your future, the competition will still be there, however at least you can get through each day without the drama and backstabbing but for the next 3 months or so, you are still going to be struggling, your advice is to look to your friends for help, your relationships will be the only thing that will help keep you sane in an insane world. Also, learn to balance your life, “All work and no play make Jack a dull boy.” That saying is very true. Get out and live a little if you can, and remember you don’t need someone next to you to have a good time.

Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!

who are the psychics that many well known and famous psychics say are really FAKE?
would anybody happen to know this or not?

I have heard and read that there are some well known ones out there that say that they do not believe others who are apparently “supposedly the best!” They claim that these ones that claim themselves to be the “best” ,known are total and utter fakes…I would love to know WHICH of these people are NOT honest…anybody happen to know at all?
Thanks!

Suggestion by Jonquill
Since psychic ability has never been proved you could say that they are all fakes.

Sylvia Browne is a particularly nasty fraud, check out this website, the guy who made this site has spent years gathering evidence of her fake predictions and readings.

Suggestion by Deenie
I think someone would have to be a genius to be a totally fake psychic. I don’t think anyone would last very long doing this..especially in these days…if they didn’t have at least a little psychic ability. I don’t say no one can pull this off…I’m just saying that they’d have to be pretty smart to be able to do it.

Suggestion by SkepDoc 2.0
NEWSFLASH

They’re ALL total and utter fakes.
They are ALL dishonest.

EDIT: Venus. I agree with you up to a point. They ARE able to fool scientists (look up Rupert Sheldrake, Arthur Koestler, John Taylor, Helmut Schmidt, E.H.Walker, The McDonnell Foundations and Stanford Research Institute just for a start of scientists who have been duped) However, they aren’t able to fool magicians and illusionists who use the same tricks for entertainment purposes, but don’t pretend to have special powers.

Add your own answer in the comments!

You also can BOOKMARK us here and share it your Friends here...

And if you have any question for this song or video plase contact us by contact form here...!

Psychic Reading Free Online Website

Support Team

, , , , , , ,

6 Responses to is there a completely free psychic that can help me find my soul mate?

1. Venus 1485AD June 22, 2013 at 5:09 am #

All psychics are fakes. There is no proof that such abilities are real but much disproof of them. Some are smart enough to fool gullible people, but they can’t fool scientists.

2. Peter D June 22, 2013 at 5:42 am #

It would indeed be ironic if one psychic called another a fake, considering the evidence for all psychics is exactly the same–zero.

3. tholeeder June 22, 2013 at 6:34 am #

anyone claiming to be a psychic is a fake,don’t pay them they are a scam for hire………….tom

4. faykit66 June 22, 2013 at 6:36 am #

You may want to check out The show Medium – she is real and lives in Arizona. The entire show is based on her life and family. Her children are also psychic….

5. Jo June 22, 2013 at 7:29 am #

Sadly in this type of work there are alot of individuals that start off as good psychic mediums. What happens is when the ego steps in any abilities will gradually diminish.
    There is mountains of evidence to prove the existence of psychic abilities so anyone who is telling you that there isnt is uneducated, narrow minded and worse than those who will believe anything is true.
    There will always be those who prey on the weak and vulnerable and are clearly con artists. The next catergory would be those who actually believe they are genuine as some people will accept anything that supposedly comes from a loved one in spirit. Alot of the current TV shows that involve mediums working in haunted houses are not giving the general public a true picture of what a medium does or what is involved when you work with the spirit world.
    Any TV medium who is apparently possessed or supposedly works with supposedly negative spirits is in my opinion completely fake as this is not how things are.
    I refuse to name names but the best judge of any mediums abilities is from the validation of the last readings they have given.
    You will get some who are genuine and come up with undeniable evidence that you would have to experience to truly appreciate.
    I have over 500 transcripts of readings I have done for people online, complete strangers .. I dont know if they are male or female. I cant read body language in a chat room or guess things due to age, appearance or anything similar and yet I can give a person accurate details about the people I read for and messages from their loved ones in spirit that could only be true.
    I do readings every day completely free of charge and although I do get paid for some readings I do not charge for anything but my time.
    On the other end of the scale you get some that charge 800 dollars for 30 minute phone readings, I know several people who have paid out that only to be told complete rubbish they dont understand a single word of.
    These people are the ones that shouldnt be allowed to work in this area, they give the pig headed skeptics ammunition to use against those who provide a service that is helpful and comforting and can be a life changing experience for some people.

6. Lex June 22, 2013 at 8:13 am #

The only one I know for sure is full of it, is Sylvia Browne.

I used to watch her on Montel and some days she’d seem spot on, and then other times she’d clearly be cold reading and full of crap. At that time I came to the conclusion that she was someone who didn’t know when to say ” I just don’t know” sometimes. I think her ego got so inflated, and she got so used to people eating up everything she said, that she started just bullshitting when she didn’t know.

Over the years though, I’ve gotten pissed. You can’t just go around taking people’s money, telling them their kids are dead or whatever, it’s just not right.

The day Shawn Hornbeck was found alive was the day I stopped making excuses for Sylvia Browne. She told his parents he was dead, and that’s not ok with me. What if someone who saw that show bought it, and when they saw Shawn Hornbeck walking down the street they shrugged and said, “Nah can’t be him, Sylvia said he’s dead”. Pisses me off.

Anyway, I don’t really think John Edward or James Van Praagh are real mediums either, I just think they’re very good at cold reading. Those shows are edited and people who’ve had live readings have said they fished around a lot and were wrong a lot.